It is the typical Indian boiled boiled Egg Masala Curry – making which is the combination of boiled eggs and Indian spices majorly
- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 cup cashew nut powder
- 1/4 sesame powder
- Sufficient oil
- One Cup Tomato puree
- 1/4 cup of poppy seeds paste
- 1/4 cup of Onion paste
- 4 – Green chili
- 1/4 cup of mint
- Sufficient coriander leaves
- Sufficient Turmeric powder
- 1-TSP Ginger Garlic paste
- Sufficient salt
- Sufficient Red chili powder
- 1/2 Tsp Coriander powder
- 1/4 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Powder
Boiled Egg Masala Curry – Making:
- Heat 2 or 3 Tsps of oil
- Now fry the eggs until they reach brown colour
- Again Heat Sufficient oil
- Now fry green chillies in low flame
- Now add mint and mix it properly
- Now add ginger garlic paste and turmeric powder
- Add onion paste and mix it properly. You can add the oil further if it requires.
- Add Tomato puree, mix it and allow for few minutes
- Add Red chili, coconut powder, sesame powder. Mix it Properly
- Add cashew nut powder, poppy seeds paste & salt.
- Mix it Properly and allow for 3 minutes.
- To have gravy add some water.
- Now drop the boiled eggs by scratching them with
the spoon. So that gravy gets inserted into eggs and become
- Now mix it very slowly.
- Allow for 3 mins in low flame.
- Add coriander powder, garam masala, coriander
leaves and mix it slowly.
- Allow for 2 mins in low flame.
- Finally mix it slowly again
- Now Hot! Hot! Egg Masala Curry is Ready
Video – Boiled Egg Masala Curry – Making
(Visited 101 times, 1 visits today)